Most manufacturing companies realize the advantage of CAD/CAM Automation. However, many companies do not achieve these goals due to the cost, time constraints, and limitations that traditional automation solutions require.
SIGMAXIM’s proven solution is already developed so applications can be written quickly and with ease. Our rules-based solution captures company-specific knowledge and embeds it in your engineering application, thereby eliminating repetitive tasks.
The result is:
- Reduced application development timeline.
- User-friendly graphic interface.
- A very flexible and modular tool that can be used again and again as your product line changes.
Maximize your success by reducing both the time and resource investment. Our modular approach allows a return on your investment before the entire application is complete. Our solutions provide our clients with the lowest risk and highest potential for project success by optimizing Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) to:
- Automate repetitive and tedious design tasks, therefore better utilization of engineering efforts.
- Reduce learning curve and increase productivity of new users.
- Foster the re-use of efforts from previous projects.
Free your staff from non-value added activities and allow them more time to fully validate designs, evaluate design alternatives, and innovate. This improved infrastructure allows you to meet forecasted product schedule, to react faster to changing markets and to adjust product offerings.
Let SIGMAXIM empower your design staff to improve product development performance in a robust and user-friendly way.