Even custom products can be created quickly and with ease by implementing our unique solution.
Companies move toward standardized practices to gain efficiencies by producing fewer errors, less rework, and higher quality products in less time. The difficulty is creating the right balance between standardization, flexibility, and time. Too much standardization can reduce flexibility in your design environment and take too much time. Too little standardization allows errors and inefficiencies back into your design process. SIGMAXIM can help by:
- Reducing standards development time
- Automating process techniques
- Increasing knowledge-share with new users
- Facilitating compliance with company, legislative, industry, quality and design requirements
- Promoting user adoption through automated processes
Standardization success lies in the partnership between SIGMAXIM’s in-depth knowledge of standards-embedding and your company’s internal knowledge base. SIGMAXIM makes working in a standards-ruled environment a painless task; like having a custom-CAD system to suit your standard processes. Our clients have:
- Reduced the learning curve for new users, lessening the burden on experienced users.
- Focused experienced users on higher-level engineering tasks.
- Electronically captured proprietary knowledge and standards.
- Increased flexibility to grow as new standards are required.
- Radically compressed new product development time.
Let SIGMAXIM optimize Creo to make your design standardization initiative a reality.